You think the Cartel prefers AK’s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol 'our' military is even a higher % hispanic than our population; 'official' or otherwise.

ask rome how they fared when the people tasked with fighting for rome weren't even romans.
According to the Marine Corps recruiting command here is widespread support for military service within the Hispanic community.
  1. The propensity to serve in the military (generally measured by the desires of young people to consider the military as one of their first choices of activities) – especially in the Marine Corps – is high among Latinos (Hispanics).
  2. Hispanics are more likely to complete boot camp, to finish their military service, and to reenlist than any other group of Marines.
Brigadier General Joseph V. Medina has been quoted as saying:

"We understand the importance of diversity in the Marine Corps", said the senior ranking Hispanic in the Marine Corps. "That's why the Marine Corps is so strong... we are able to embrace all different elements of society to make the Corps a strong organization

What’s that say about “our” population? Sounds like “Americans” aren’t willing to step up to the plate. I worked with a lot of Hispanic individuals from Mexico, Puerto Rico, and other countries. Had a few buddies who earned their citizenship and citizenship for their families through their service. The vast majority of them were exemplary marines and patriots. Never ran across any of this crap that you’re insinuating.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m seriously curious as to how these people get a hold of machine guns. It’s hard enough for law abiding citizens with the cash necessary to get them, how does the cartel get these by the apparent truckload?
i mean.....maybe i'm not understanding what you are saying here, but it seems like you are insinuating the same thing?

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I served with several people working their way to US Citizenship through the enlisted corps. Even worked with two people who spoke little to no English when they enlisted from other countries. Fine Soldiers! Good US Citizens!

but to be cognizant, many different gangs send people through the militray to gain very specific skills to be used in their illegal activities. This is nothing new.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
call me whatever you want; a military force composed of foreigners is not a good idea.
case in point: name another nation in history that has ever done this successfully.
i'm not insinuating anything.
'americans' aren't willing to step up to the plate to fight for israel and/or globohomo.
i mean i get how our government tricks foreigners into doing it instead
i'm saying i don't think that's a good thing.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
England and France. Foreign Legion is mostly non-French. England recruited heavily from within The Empire which used to be. Of course it goes to proving your point as well.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m seriously curious as to how these people get a hold of machine guns. It’s hard enough for law abiding citizens with the cash necessary to get them, how does the cartel get these by the apparent truckload?
Well, for one thing, we left a metric buttload of them on the docks in the Republic of Vietnam, and another metric buttload of them in Afghanistan. And for another, cash talks.

And who knows how many of them were actual "machineguns." I mean, obviously, the ones with the shoulder thing that goes up are machineguns, but you just wonder how many of them are Glock 17 "machineguns" and how many are Mini-14 "machineguns," and so on and so forth...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, It boils down to logistics. Getting anything from South American to northern Mexico involved not only crossing through several border crossings and multiple parts of Mexico who may be under control of the gov and other cartels, but also the Darien Gap in Panama. The Darien gap is 60ish miles of impenetrable jungle, mountains, and swamp, that’s constantly being patrolled by the FARC, a 10,000 strong resistance army in Columbia, several criminal groups, and other unsavory individuals. There’s never been a road put through there, partially due to the terrain, partially due to the crime, and I’ve actually heard that there was a push by US big beef to keep it that way to prevent hoof and mouth disease from migrating here from South America.

On the other hand, boats are more expensive than cars, and present an easy target for US and other nations coast guard. Driving a car from the southern US to northern Mexico eliminates all of the above issues with either route. Just have to find some soccer moms or dudes driving work vans to get across the border for a short trip.

for an interesting read: Darién Gap - Wikipedia
So how are these millions of illegal aliens getting through that gap to enter the US? They have to pass right through it.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, It boils down to logistics. Getting anything from South American to northern Mexico involved not only crossing through several border crossings and multiple parts of Mexico who may be under control of the gov and other cartels, but also the Darien Gap in Panama. The Darien gap is 60ish miles of impenetrable jungle, mountains, and swamp, that’s constantly being patrolled by the FARC, a 10,000 strong resistance army in Columbia, several criminal groups, and other unsavory individuals. There’s never been a road put through there, partially due to the terrain, partially due to the crime, and I’ve actually heard that there was a push by US big beef to keep it that way to prevent hoof and mouth disease from migrating here from South America.

On the other hand, boats are more expensive than cars, and present an easy target for US and other nations coast guard. Driving a car from the southern US to northern Mexico eliminates all of the above issues with either route. Just have to find some soccer moms or dudes driving work vans to get across the border for a short trip.

for an interesting read: Darién Gap - Wikipedia
Boats, planes…

Glocker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom