Your favorite Rock Song ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iron Butterfly - "Inna Gadda Da Vida"

Cedar Creek
Im 45 and my older brother is 10 years older than me, I remember being a little kid hearing him play that record over and over in his room from down at the end of the hall in the early 70s, the entire area of his room smelled like incense all the time... I thought he was so cool... I didnt know until years later when we went thru his records that just that one song was one entire side of the album, it made sense then.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I couldn't narrow it down to just one so I'll give my Top 5

#5 - Rolling Stones "Paint it Black"

#4 - Eagles "Life in the Fast Lane"

#3 - Demon Hunter "My Heartstrings Come Undone"

#2 - Petra "Creed"

#1 - Demon Hunter "The Last One Alive" That last one just became my favorite over the summer. The whole album is one of the best I have ever heard.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im 45 and my older brother is 10 years older than me, I remember being a little kid hearing him play that record over and over in his room from down at the end of the hall in the early 70s, the entire area of his room smelled like incense all the time... I thought he was so cool... I didnt know until years later when we went thru his records that just that one song was one entire side of the album, it made sense then.

Heard an interview with one of the band members - title is "In the Garden of Eden", yet when one of the other band members heard it played for the first time, he said, "wow - that sounds great, what's the name of it?"

The dude playing it had consumed a gallon of cheap wine, and slurred: "Inna Gadda Da Vida".
And so it was named. Some drums on that one.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom