Lazy ass people :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrentn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just pisses me off to see how lazy some people are.....is it that freaking hard to take your shopping cart back into the store or at least put it into the cart corral in the parking lot?
Wife thinks I'm nuts for taking the cart back inside when I'm done unloading it.
Seems more people than not just leave the cart where they empty it. Irritates me to no end.
One of my pet peeves!
You have hit on one of my biggest pet peeves. It annoys me to no end.

sent from omicron persei 8.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually pick up a cart from the cart return on my way back in. I am amazed at the people that walk past the cart return that is overflowing with carts and then complain when there isn't a cart waiting for them inside the door.

You just walked past 50 of them on wheels, couldn't you bring one back in with you?

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My local Country Mart will not allow you to carry your bags to your car.. the baggers still carries/pushes the cart to your car and refuses to accept a tip ( I tip them anyway ). They may be a bit higher on most things than walmart foods but you just can't beat the service.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot stand people who are too damned lazy to take their cart back to the corral--particularly the a-holes who are parked right next to the thing. You seriously could not be bothered to move that cart six whole feet? I'll admit to being pretty danged lazy at times, but I always put my cart in the cart corral. If it's empty, I leave it at the front so the poor schmuck doesn't have to go all the way to the back of the corral for one cart, but it's always in far enough that it's not coming back out without someone moving it.

When I bought my first Lincoln, I hadn't had it more than a few months when some worthless POS just stood there and watched his cart roll downhill into the rear quarter panel of my car (I saw it, but couldn't get to it in time). Seriously, WTF is wrong with some people?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My local Country Mart will not allow you to carry your bags to your car.. the baggers still carries/pushes the cart to your car and refuses to accept a tip ( I tip them anyway ). They may be a bit higher on most things than walmart foods but you just can't beat the service.

Same at Cowetas Country Mart.

If I'm shopping at Walmart I usually try to park by the cart bin and grab one there and walk inside with it then after loading my stuff up in the truck return it where I got it at. Coweta Walmart the guys are pretty good about keeping them cleared from the parking lot.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then the wind blows, and carts go rolling across the lot.

Sometimes the wind blows hard enough to blow the cart into your car and scratch the snot out of the paint. I hate that! I agree with RH
when he said those people need to be flogged. Lazy and inconsiderate people just don't care about others. SLUGS!

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Same with Stillwater IGA. I always go there instead of Wal-Mart

Latest posts

Top Bottom