Lazy ass people :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to 7/11 to get some ice, car was pulled up to store in front of ice machice. Kid opens door and dumps out his sonic trash.... trash can was right next to ice machine

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, c'mon theres much better things to worry about than where someones parking.
Try helping instead of being so upset, and trying to prove your point, you wont to those that dont matter , they wont be reading this post.
I have a handicap sticker, and unless my Wife is with me , I park in the back and collect all the shopping carts I can.
It's about gratitude, drop the rock, unless its being done delibertly (you cant make people act correctly, they just seek revenge).
Smile and put the carts where they belong, ...at least your able to, some just aint.

Happy New Year to you Friend

Don't take me too seriously. This was a ***** session thread and I was just playing my part. ;)

On the topic of carts, I typically grab a cart from the corral when I walk in and return it to the same when I leave.

dolang1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many years ago my buddy and I watched some young people park in a handicap spot. They limped in with lots of laughter. My buddy said to follow them and tell him where they went. When I came back, he had loosened four valve stems and written a soap message on their windshield. We waited for them to come out. They were not amused.
I asked him why he did it. He said he just wanted to.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to 7/11 to get some ice, car was pulled up to store in front of ice machice. Kid opens door and dumps out his sonic trash.... trash can was right next to ice machine

I was getting gas at QT a few years ago and a guy dumps his ashtray and some trash on the ground next to his car and he is at the gas pump where there is a trashcan right there and then he gets out of his car and gets gas too, when he walked into the store some older lady went and picked it up and dumped it through his window that was down about 2 inches. I chain smoke and I can't stand people who toss cigarettes or any trash for that matter, I dont even toss them in my yard so why would I toss them in someone elses yard.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Subsidized = It's not my problem to push my cart anywhere after I unload it.

So Your one of them lazy-axxed peoples, why not take some Pride in your community.....8/

People see a big ol' tough guy like you returning your cart to the store, they may start thinking the same.

Besides wouldnt you appreciate someone pulling a cart out ...before it scratches up your paint job..? :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom