Liberty Safe is now in it home, the gun room. A few humans were injured during the filming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone knows of a reputable safe mover, please let me know. I need one moved out of my bedroom and into the garage.

weighs around 1800lbs and I can’t remember how I got it into the room to begin with.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Hope your hand feels better quick. Safes are a beach. Just wanted to cherp in and relate that l understand those things are a pain

I should have listened to my wife also. She would like to hear me say that. She was hovering around watching me and even said I should get some help. Even wanted me to go to the emergency room but I was like I’m not dying so I can wait. It hurt but I had no idea I had tore a muscle.
Pain is God way of telling us that our wife was right. I talked to my nephew and he's fine. That kid is tough. He took most of it and never blinked an eye.
I'm fine. Swelling is down. It was the metacarpal at the base of the little finger. It really don't hurt unless I squeeze it with my other hand or bump it. I can make a fist with no problem and it being on my left hand, and I'm a righty, I'm good to go.
You will need to take care of a tear. It don't get better quick and it's real easy to re-tear and that tear will hurt so bad your shoes will cry.
Be careful.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone knows of a reputable safe mover, please let me know. I need one moved out of my bedroom and into the garage.

weighs around 1800lbs and I can’t remember how I got it into the room to begin with.
If you are in the Oklahoma City Area these guys are awesome! Oklahoma Safe Movers at 405 837 9393. They moved an 800 lb safe (they've done larger and heavier) for me and I was very impressed with the care they took. They have the equipment above and beyond slider rails. No damage to the safe, the finish or either home, and they had 1/2 inch clearance getting it through the door on one home.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If you are in the Oklahoma City Area these guys are awesome! Oklahoma Safe Movers at 405 837 9393. They moved an 800 lb safe (they've done larger and heavier) for me and I was very impressed with the care they took. They have the equipment above and beyond slider rails. No damage to the safe, the finish or either home, and they had 1/2 inch clearance getting it through the door on one home.
Thanks. In Tulsa though

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've helped a friend move a 800+ pound safe on relatively flat surfaces, on a single level, with only a single entry step. Monster of a job. Have to build ramps. To move a safe over carpet, can use heavy PVC pipe as rollers, like Egyptians built the pyramids. I watched another friend who hired SCI to move his safe; smiles all around.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've helped a friend move a 800+ pound safe on relatively flat surfaces, on a single level, with only a single entry step. Monster of a job. Have to build ramps. To move a safe over carpet, can use heavy PVC pipe as rollers, like Egyptians built the pyramids. I watched another friend who hired SCI to move his safe; smiles all around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom