A call to hands (and mouths): Remember your oath

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Braggs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OP, would you quit your job if they started banning guns?

I work at a place where guns are banned, presently. They do have multiple locked doors between me and the public complete with an armed guard at the front. I find I'm reasonably secure here.

I don't find the same is true of many businesses where they have signs up but don't offer any deterrent to criminals. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

IMHO, everyone is responsible for their own protection.

Braggs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A business that is open to the public is a PUBLIC place even though it is private property...It is not the same as a home though, that is all i want you to see...I am not necessarily taking sides because I see both, but I have latched onto trying to justify pro-gun...AND the important thing to note is, the OP is not saying to boycott or make a scene, he is just trying to get customers to let the owner know "I am the NRA" LOL...(yes you have seen that bumper sticker)

Op is not saying to boycott or make a scene. I'm not debating whether they have the right to put a sign up prohibiting firearms (like y'all are getting way off topic). I AM saying we have a duty and a right to voice our opinions to these people. I AM saying their actions are an infringement on our 2nd amendment rights that has the effect of creating masses of ignorant, brainwashed people that believe anyone with a gun is a bad guy because they don't get to see a civilian with a gun as a good guy. I'm saying the gun control is already in full swing AND IT'S WORKING. The people already believe the only person that should have a gun is the government and anyone else with one must be a criminal. This is why they put the sign on the door. You don't see them kicking out police officers for carrying... it's only for us "civilians".

Braggs

Latest posts

Top Bottom