Hillary wipes server clean.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yall give these Uber rich politicians too much credit. I bet it's all they can do to Just Open N Read email, Let Alone Format something.

Now maybe somebody else could have done that...which would be a conspiracy but I doubt Hillary herself can barely operate her phone.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What worries me the most is that she still could get over 1/2 the votes. We really need politicians to be prosecuted and treated the same as if it were you or I.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What worries me the most is that she still could get over 1/2 the votes. We really need politicians to be prosecuted and treated the same as if it were you or I.

Exactly. I just went through refresher training as a government employee. That training made it clear that A) Government records must be maintained and preserved. B) Emails that pertain to government business are classified as records. C) Private email is not to be used for government business D) Accessing private email for personal use is allowed for short durations as a matter of convenience during lunch breaks and other periods of time that don't impact official business. E) Failure to adhere to the above is punishable under federal law

If I can go to jail or be fired for doing it, she should too.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Explain why this isn't a serious issue? If I wiped a hard drive in question in regards to an investigation of myself, I'd be in jail.

Because her doing State department email on her phone or laptop ain't nothing new in government. They all do it and have done it. Yes it was against policy.....so what. She aint SOS anymore. Why waste money investigating, it ain't like this issue will ever see a court room. To think otherwise is folly.

It's the same with fast n furious and Benghazi. When everyone from the President on down knows about something, nobody ever goes to jail except a couple peons. Kinda like Watergate and Iran/Contra.

But i digress. ....this us about a private email account vs a govt provided email account. Either way govt people know what was sent and received.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because her doing State department email on her phone or laptop ain't nothing new in government. They all do it and have done it. Yes it was against policy.....so what. She aint SOS anymore. Why waste money investigating, it ain't like this issue will ever see a court room. To think otherwise is folly.

It's the same with fast n furious and Benghazi. When everyone from the President on down knows about something, nobody ever goes to jail except a couple peons. Kinda like Watergate and Iran/Contra.

But i digress. ....this us about a private email account vs a govt provided email account. Either way govt people know what was sent and received.

Everyone else is doing it and people in her position don't ever get in trouble for stuff like this. Mmmmm...okay. I prefer to live under the rule of law. Not an aristocraty. You keep being a peasant.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You are such an apologist!! Are you getting paid?

As an American, what do you think about a government official plotting and executing a plan to avoid federal laws?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everyone else is doing it and people in her position don't ever get in trouble for stuff like this. Mmmmm...okay. I prefer to live under the rule of law. Not an aristocraty. You keep being a peasant.

You are such an apologist!! Are you getting paid?

As an American, what do you think about a government official plotting and executing a plan to avoid federal laws?

Look I didn't say she was wrong or innocent of any crime. I'm saying nothing won't happen because it's trivial. I'm sure she's broken a lot of laws. Probably breaks speed limit laws....Christ some of yall act like using a private email account is treasonous.

Like I said, yall give Uber rich people way too much credit for petty stuff. I doubt she knows how to buy groceries, or knows how to pay her cell phone bill or who her carrier is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom