Hillary wipes server clean.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I think we all know why Fox has the top ratings in the over 35 demographic.
Pretty girls telling you what you want to hear.

[Broken External Image]

hqdefault.jpg

www.wnd.com_files_2012_09_fox_news_legs.jpg

S4F nailed it.

Here's a thought.
A "news" service might not have the top ratings if they told you what you need to hear instead of what you want to hear.

Anyway, I didn't mean to hijack the thread and I can't stand Hillary so carry on. :cool:

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she and her husband would have been put in jail, where they belonged, over White Water...he would never have been president and the threat that she may become president (I can't believe I just typed that, ugh) wouldn't be a reality.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

[Broken External Image]

hqdefault.jpg

S4F nailed it.

Here's a thought.
A "news" service might not have the top ratings if they told you what you need to hear instead of what you want to hear.

Anyway, I didn't mean to hijack the thread and I can't stand Hillary so carry on. :cool:

That just proves the liberal outlets are too stupid to use a winning formula. After all, we know it has nothing to do with ethics or journalistic integrity. :rolleyes2

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

[Broken External Image]

hqdefault.jpg

S4F nailed it.

Here's a thought.

I'm a heterosexual man, or a lesbian if you want to go that route, so looking at pretty women pretty much falls into my bag of things I like to do. :D

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What really gets me is so far no one has challenged her on the ludicrous explanation that a different device was needed for each email account so rather than have multiple devices she only wanted to have one. That's about the dumbest, least technically knowledgeable piece of dreck I've heard. That alone should disqualify her from an executive position anywhere.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What really gets me is so far no one has challenged her on the ludicrous explanation that a different device was needed for each email account so rather than have multiple devices she only wanted to have one. That's about the dumbest, least technically knowledgeable piece of drek I've heard. That alone should disqualify her from an executive position anywhere.

She has been caught on camera saying she also has and uses a blackberry, Ipad, and Ipad mini.

She is lying out her a$$

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the strategy is that the Clinton machine figures the fallout from the missing server would be much less than the damming evidence of Benghazi and other debacles we don't know about.

What's really interesting is that we have recently found out that her closest State Dept employees were using that secret server as well.

Shouldn't the lot of them be fired for violating Government rules against this very thing?

I'll bet they prosecute them just as fast as they did the arrested looters in Ferguson that were just let out of the slammer. Out of the 50 some arrested, only three or four were actively prosecuted.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's rumor that she was running her own private intelligence program. The hints sure look like it too. What all ever she was up to was premeditated, having her own server is just too damn convenient.

At this point she just has to run and she better damn well win because a GOP appointed AG will have a mandate to nail her. She makes Nixon look like a kindergartner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom