So what are you cooking for the Super Bowl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I trying to decide what I want to cook for the Super Bowl. The weather is going to be warm enough to fire up the smoker for a few hours. If it's just me, I might cook a couple of racks of baby back ribs or spareribs. But if I get invited somewhere, I'm thinking of smoking a whole pork belly. Ribs I do all the time, but I've never smoked a whole pork belly. Super Cao Ngyuen gets their pork delivery on Friday, so I git to decide soon if I want it fresh.

Mmmmmm ... decisions ... decisions ... decisions

What cook you?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We always make deep fried pork sausage WonTon. Dip in soy sauce infused with LOTS of cayenne pepper. If there is time between now and then, I've got the ingredients gathered up to make my own elk/pork tube sausage in natural casings, and some snack sticks.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
But if I get invited somewhere, I'm thinking of smoking a whole pork belly. Ribs I do all the time, but I've never smoked a whole pork belly.

ok. ok. You sold me. You're invited.

<edit> I just realized I'm actually off work on Sunday. Superbowl weekend. Wow. Who's playing this year? lol

I'm actually more excited about Saturday night's Thunder/Warriors game. :D W00T!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be driving down to Wichita Falls, so it's a cold sandwich with a whining dog in the backseat who wants to pee on every tree he sees while the wife saws logs in the passenger seat.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Setting up a taco bar plus nachos, dips, etc. Pretty much same every year. Easy t make for a lot of people and easy t clean up when they finally leave.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom