You can now get your OK SDA training online...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My biggest concern is someone taking the test for a friend and not be the person that I end up with on the range. He has safe guards in place to prevent this from happening.

Is there a test online? What would the safe guards be from some one handing the laptop over to another person to take the class and a test?

That website is very sketchy anywhere I clicke to "read more" it would take me to a page that said enroll now.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a test online? What would the safe guards be from some one handing the laptop over to another person to take the class and a test?

That website is very sketchy anywhere I clicke to "read more" it would take me to a page that said enroll now.

I thought it was an open book test.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have t taken the the class yet, open book or not you still have to take the test not someone else, I have seen people fail open book tests also.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The test is online He said the course is set up with security questions that pop up anytime throughout the training that you set up before you start. I think he said you have to answer them quickly or it stops. If you have questions , give him a call. It has never been an open book test in my class.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once we've devolved into meaningless online training, there is no point in requiring training. All we are doing is moving money around and printing paper certificates.

We need to move to Consititutional carry and stop the silliness.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The test is online He said the course is set up with security questions that pop up anytime throughout the training that you set up before you start. I think he said you have to answer them quickly or it stops. If you have questions , give him a call. It has never been an open book test in my class.

Security questions would be meaningless, I can answer what ever security questions that would pop up for my wife and I bet her parents could do the same, what's stopping any one from doing that or what stops someone from being in the same room to answer the security questions and someone else taking the test for them?

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a non resident from Arizona a few years back. I took an online class and never fired a round. I was surprised at how easy it was. I personally don't have a problem with it because I believe we should be able to carry without needing a license.

However, I'm not a proponent of untrained people carrying. I realize everyone isn't obsessed with guns like me (and us) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once we've devolved into meaningless online training, there is no point in requiring training. All we are doing is moving money around and printing paper certificates.

We need to move to Consititutional carry and stop the silliness.

Completely agree with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom