10 Things to do until the Revolution starts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enola Gay is the matriarch of the excellent Paratus Familia blog and she kind of surprised me with this post, as her posts tend to be more associated with her family's spiritual or physical health, or other subjects revolving around off-grid and general homestead living. So when she wrote this, it surely caught my attention and I believe makes some good reading for all our like-minded brethren and sistern.

http://www.paratusfamiliablog.com/2013/03/10-things-to-do-until-revolution.html

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The list is a fail IMHO. Anyone who thinks "The Revolution" or "The Collapse" is truly coming, should be liquidating and going off the grid, or doing a whole lot more than the feel good things on that list.

A balaclava? Really? As if folks think they are going to be able to go to work for 8 hours, come home to dinner with the wife and kids, and then slip on a balaclava and go protest or shoot up some police stations? All in enough time to be back home by 10 and get some shut eye?

There are a lot of people who have never seen the face of war/revolution/insurgency who are really in for a rude awakening if this unlikely scenario ever becomes real.

Last edited:

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The list is a fail IMHO. Anyone who thinks "The Revolution" or "The Collapse" is truly coming, should be liquidating and going off the grid, or doing a whole lot more than the feel good things on that list.

A balaclava? Really? As if folks think they are going to be able to go to work for 8 hours, come home to dinner with the wife and kids, and then slip on a balaclava and go protest or shoot up some police stations? All in enough time to be back home by 10 and get some shut eye?

There are a lot of people who have never seen the face of war/revolution/insurgency who are really in for a rude awakening if this unlikely scenario ever becomes real.

THIS Much truth in this post

Latest posts

Top Bottom