3-Gun, What do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you shoot a 3-gun match at OKCGC in Oct?

• Count me in, I am off to buy ammo to practice!

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I will be there, more then likely.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I want to but I have to see if the spouse will let me out of the house!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • There ain't no way I am shooting that crazy game!

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't know about that terminology.. If that is the case, someone outta tell the folks that run Rocky Mountain 3-gun National Championship they are using too many guns per stage, Ft .Benning too! :) Just messin with ya..

It will be multiple guns per stage.

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know about that terminology.. If that is the case, someone outta tell the folks that run Rocky Mountain 3-gun National Championship they are using too many guns per stage, Ft .Benning too! :) Just messin with ya..

It will be multiple guns per stage.

mike -> :slap: <-me

Really enjoyed the pistol match the other day, btw. Hope the 3-gun match works out!

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About a semi-large 3-gun event (not a major match, just a local with large match feel) at OKCGC in maybe October? I am talking up to 100 yard slugs, up to 500 yard rifle and some real sporty short stages?

Mike

Mike; maybe it's just me but 500 yard rifle? Wow. I think I can see the curvature of the earth at 500 yards. My AR drops something like 5 feet at 500 yards. Dang.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He got a Bushmaster Predator. I would love to shoot a 3 gun sometime but you are getting into my archery season in October. I'd just have to see if the deer are moving and come at the last minute if possible.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Stand by everyone. Someone on the forum was crying about this and that so we may have to change the dates. Yes, if you become the best shooter in Oklahoma, we will make sacrifices for you too! :) Won't mention any name here on the forums, but I believe he wears a blue and white striped Techwear shirt.

Again, this is just a feller to see if there is interest. I would like to get 60 shooters..

Stand by! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom