40 years of prison life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Misc_Junk_charles_manson.jpg

Still the same psycho, just not quite as scary looking anymore.
Kind of looks like a neighbor of mine down the road.
Minus the swastika of course.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7121996&tqkw=&tqshow=&page=1

That stupid swastika on the idiot's forehead looks like crosshairs to me...

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i also heard about the cell phone...who would he be talking to. I mean can you imagine being his relative or something just chatting with him. Truly it was probably one of the charlie fan club that he calls on the phone they supplied. He is old news.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i also heard about the cell phone...who would he be talking to. I mean can you imagine being his relative or something just chatting with him. Truly it was probably one of the charlie fan club that he calls on the phone they supplied. He is old news.

He still has influence on the outside. If you remember, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme was one of his followers. She's the one who tried to kill President Ford.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the mid 1970's I was working at the Sacramento Federal Building and saw both Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme and Sandra Good. They were there for a trial of one of Charlies buddies. Talk about two really screwed up individuals. They would hold court at the snack bar spouting all of their insanity with a rabbit ass crazy look in their eyes, wearing monk type robes with hoods. I mean they were totally whacked out and still under Charlies spell. Turned out they both lived about three blocks from where I lived at the time. Seems they would do "favors" for recently released cons as they would relay messages to them from Charlie. Not too long after that Squeaky tried to shoot President Ford.

Latest posts

Top Bottom