4473 question???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that they have in stock HECK NO! they cant sell it to anyone without filling out the paperwork so they can stick there transfer fee in there butts. post the name so all of OSA can harass them simultaneously

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hate to sell them out!! I have bought from them before and got good deals and my wife bought our boys laptops while we there and they made us great deals on them. I just will tell them I pass on the rifle or they can honor our original price. I'll post up this evening with how that goes!!!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MAybe she just made a mistake and is trying to cover her ass. Call her up and ask how much a transfer fee is for getting a gun from BudsGunshop.
I bet it is not 60 bucks.

Why couldnt she just say she made a mistake, LOL... I know I have done that, however, if I am going to lose alot of money, I just say hey, I made a mistake, there is no way I am selling you this gun for $$$. Sorry.

That works better than saying there is a 100$ transfer fee... LOL... sounds like she just messed up, and has no idea about how to fix it.

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree!! If she would just tell me that I would try to work it out but tryin to sucker me into it is bs!! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna screw myself over for future purchases and get told: sorry you were denied cuz you didn't buy the last gun you did a 4473 on

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There shouldnt be any problems, people are allowed to change their minds before a sale.

I'd agree if this were a transaction between two private parties. A pawn shop... it's not really a retail store and you can haggle prices, so it's kinda a private party transaction with tax and paperwork. I'd just walk away if they can't give you the price they originally agreed to. Try again in a month if they can't sell it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom