4473 question???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I had some spare cash to blow and went lookin and found a rifle I wanted, made an offer and did the paperwork. Now I got approved and they tryin to add fees and jack the price up. Do I have to buy this gun since I filled out the 4473?????

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No they don't have my money. The girl workin that day said just pay when I pick it up, I think she made a deal her boss didn't agree with and now they're tryin to make up the difference. Thanks reddog!! Btw I enjoy reading your posts

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cost of the rifle + taxes is all you are responsible for if you are buying from their stock! Now if they are handling a transfer for you from a on-line wholesaler or another dealer that is shipping the rifle to you.. then they can tack on a service fee. Usually that isn't more than $20 for my area.

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's just a small pawn shop here in Lawton. The girl came off the price 100 bucks and now they wanna charge a 60$ transfer fee!!!! I shouldn't have to pay a transfer fee to buy a used gun from a pawn shop, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom