A dog's life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they are! Reilly is my 3rd Boxer and all 3 have had completely different personalities, but all 3 were wonderful animals.

We had one when I was a kid. I remember that he was a happy, happy dog who NEVER got tired of playing -- which was good cuz there were 3 of us kids, with another one on the way. My folks told me he ran away from home. Now that I'm "grown up" I'm guessing he got out (he liked to climb the fence) and got run over. I'd seen him come back over the fence (he knew where the food bowl was) enough times I doubt he ran off.

I adopted one from a member here a long time ago. He was one of the sweetest dogs I've ever had. He and I were playing fetch in the front yard one night and he fell over dead -- heart attack. :( Broke my heart. He wasn't that old but boxers have bad hearts like GSDs have bad hips. **** happens.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 100404
Got my lab recovering from surgery, she is ready to go play but can't
207a63d4ece4d7460cb6efdb386ba966.jpg

Mine had surgery when he was 6months old you can still see the scar when I shave him still has the plate from a broken leg now he's 7.

c57dea3952399dea8e94cc28755cce0f.jpg

And his daddy that's 12

Latest posts

Top Bottom