A little deeper into a "gun ban"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are all worried about our 2A rights being infringed upon, BUT, What about all the companies that will have to shut down because they manufacture AR style rifles and accessories Like DPMS,Novesky,Windham Weaponry, Bushmaster, Mag-Pul, and many others? How many employees will lose their jobs and then how many gun shops will have to lay off employees due to the lack of revenue from the sale of AR's and accessories? how about ammo manufacturer's ? How many more people will it put on unemployment? I thought obama was going to create jobs? I could go on but I have to go to work, Just thought I would throw this out for discussion since I have not seen it anyplace else?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are all worried about our 2A rights being infringed upon, BUT, What about all the companies that will have to shut down because they manufacture AR style rifles and accessories Like DPMS,Novesky,Windham Weaponry, Bushmaster, Mag-Pul, and many others? How many employees will lose their jobs and then how many gun shops will have to lay off employees due to the lack of revenue from the sale of AR's and accessories? how about ammo manufacturer's ? How many more people will it put on unemployment? I thought obama was going to create jobs? I could go on but I have to go to work, Just thought I would throw this out for discussion since I have not seen it anyplace else?

That is the reason the Dems will not push an AWB to hard, it is the only part of the economy doing good.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
spot on brother... the AR-15 and aftermarket economy is a big one and not only that, a significant amount of these companies are owned and/or employ veterans.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
spot on brother... the AR-15 and aftermarket economy is a big one and not only that, a significant amount of these companies are owned and/or employ veterans.

YEP, obama said it was our responsibility to protect our kids? What about all the kids who's fathers and mothers work for these companies that will be forced to shut down? They have mortgages to pay, Food,clothing, school supplies etc..., Taking several thousand people out of the work force is not going to help the already bad economy? and those kids will suffer because of it !

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And then there's the companies that sell products to these manufacturers. And the companies that support those vendors. Sure let's push it right off the cliff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom