Active shooter, multiple casualties reported at Bronx Hospital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How sad to think that a doctor, or any other person generally perceived as as a success story, should turn bad. I cannot help but reflect that humans, no matter how successful or intelligent or diligent and supposedly well intentioned, have a bent to sin and so are helpless without God.

Sorry if this offends my atheist friends here - it is simply my perspective, not an effort to cast judgement or imply that you are bad people. I believe that your pursuit of good is at once noble but also a veiled pursuit of God.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How sad to think that a doctor, or any other person generally perceived as as a success story, should turn bad. I cannot help but reflect that humans, no matter how successful or intelligent or diligent and supposedly well intentioned, have a bent to sin and so are helpless without God.

Sorry if this offends my atheist friends here - it is simply my perspective, not an effort to cast judgement or imply that you are bad people. I believe that your pursuit of good is at once noble but also a veiled pursuit of God.
Im more inclined to believe it was mental illlness.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Condolences to the dead and their families.

I notice he still managed to kill people with a NY legal magazine, they better cut it to 5 rds..

G12144T4T.2-0.jpg

Last edited:

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You don't have to apologize for your Faith.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Condolences to the dead and their families.

I notice he still managed to kill people with a NY legal magazine, they better cut it to 5 rds..

G12144T4T.2-0.jpg

he could have just as easily done it with a double barrel shotgun.

your profession does not necessarily make you a good or stable person. and even the best meaning and most stable people are capable of being pushed to their limits, though most don't react in this manner.

Gun regulations won't prevent determined bad people from doing bad things. Never has, never will.

all it does is disarm those who respect and obey the law, and therefore require the most protection of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom