Active shooter @ Warren Clinic 65th &Yale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
are you saying that because you take oiliods for pain, and clam to not be addicted, that we don't have a problem with opioid addiction? Do YOU assume everyone experiences life as you do?
LOL IF you were referring to myself... Where did I say I wasn't addicted to them? Ive taken them for over ten years. That's a stupid assumption that I wouldn't be.

But nothing a week of feeling like crap couldn't resolve.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pain meds; maybe the dr couldn't give him any more by law and he was still in great pain and blamed the dr. No excuse for what he did tho.
Like JD8 said, I don't see how people live in constant serious pain.
Now with the crack down on opioid meds people who really need them have a hard time getting them.

Could that be similar to people abusing gun ownership and the gov wanting to fix it by hurting the people who don't abuse them?
I didn't know this shooter, or doctors, or what pain he was in, but we are in the middle of an OPIOID EPIDEMIC in this country, brought on by Giant Pharmaceutical Corporations, BRIBING CROOKED POLITICIANS, AND OFFERING DOCTORS INCENTIVES (BRIBES) TO PRESCRIBE MORE OPIOIDS, AND CREATE MORE OPIOID ADDICTS! Not all pharmaceutical corporations, or doctors do this, but SOME DO, because there is a GREAT DEAL OF MONEY TO BE MADE DOING THIS, and crooked politicians, on both sides have been bribed to look the other way, and to not pass laws to interfering with this GOLD MINE! President Trump is the ONLY POLITICIAN, ON ANY SIDE, that has done anything about this, REMEMBER? As we all know some addictts wil do absolutly anything to get the drugs they need, and this senerio shold be concidered along with all others, when looking for a motive, don't you think?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be naive, but I don’t believe these shootings are part of some grand conspiracy. I do believe that as a former attorney general once suggested the democrats and gun grabbers won’t let a good crisis go to waste.
I AGREE! But then on rare occasion I am proven wrong! I suspect no one at the time would have believed the BUTCHERS listed above, would have stooped as low as they did, for power ether! GOD I HOPE NOT!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
As usual, one incident drives the narrative. Standard operating procedure. Use the tragedy.
I understand that human beings are programed to FIX THE PROBLEM! At the same time, if we look at history, we have never been very sucessfull at legislating morality, have we? The most blatant example is prohibition, Remember? That increased alcohol consumption, and created a whole new class of VERY WEALTHY, POWERFUL CRIMINALS! I suggest we try and find a panel of intelligent, HONEST, unbiased, Americans, I know that RULES OUT CONGRESS, AND POLITICIANS ON BOTH SIDES, ENTIRELY, that would look for the underlying CAUSE OF THIS BEHAVIOR, AND COME UP WITH POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS, BASED ON THESE FINDINGS! I know where do we find such people, THE NEWS MEDIA??????????? Just kidding! it's cal;led scarcasum!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would do almost anything to stop the pain when I get the really bad back spasms, but not shoot someone else. Myself, tempting, but would have required walking, which was impossible. Kidney stones was worse pain, but I could move. Back spasm hits while I'm walking, I just go down.

I feel your pain...literally. Been dealing with serious back issues for almost 30 years. Mine resulted from an injury during the Desert Storm days but has been really bad for 15 years or more. It's definitely life-altering and causes all kinds of secondary issues...like lack of sleep, falls due to leg numbness, etc.

I've yet to find any medications that do anything really helpful for me.

The VA doctors do what they can and they've recommended some things I'm not quite ready to try. Even though I've had the pain for years it's never crossed my mind to hurt someone else over it. Never.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to say when you don’t know maby his back wasn’t fixable lot of things it could have been?
All YOU, or I, know about this shooting, is what the news media tell us! And only a fool would believe that, RIGHT? The news media in 1923 reported the black man in the Tulsa Country Jail, was going to be/ should be, Lynched! This caused a group of black men, some armed, to go to the jail to take him out by force, before he was lynched! This caused a group of white men, some armed to go to the jail to prevent the black men from taking him out of the jail by force! 11 white men, and 3 black men, were KILLED in this first engagement of the 1923 RACE RIOT, (MASSACRE)! WE NEVER HEAR THIS PART OF THE STORY NOW, DO WE?,Source, an article printed the day after the riot in 1923, form arcives of one of the three news papers, that were printing SYNSTIONAL NEWS STORIES, in an effort to gain the upper hand, in the on-going circulation war! Many of these archived stories, printed at the time, have mysteriously disapered, is that AMAZING OR WHAT? There was NEVER ANY PLAN TO LYNCH THIS MAN, other than what the news media created, the politicially correct thing to do at that time! Just like they do today, to get ratings, and print what ever is politicially correct this week!! In my opinion the NEWS MEDIA LITERALLY CAUSED THIS TERRIBLE EVENT, but will never be heald responsable, will they? GREAT POWER must have checks, and balances! in our society the government can't regulate the news media, at least they are not suppose to! So that leaves we the people! We MUST THINK FOR OUR-SELF, and keep the news media HONEST!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, let's hope this is the dumbest s*** I read all day. Having read "some" of your posts (when I see all the caps I know it's you and I generally just skip it) I doubt it though.
1654282552284.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom