After lunch date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Day after date flowers?

• Sure, why not.

Votes: 36 38.3%
  • No way, too soon.

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Don't be creepy.

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have my permission to make me a sammich! You didn't have to work very hard to get it, either. You're welcome.

Im a woman and theres nothing I can't have, if I want to work hard enough to get it!
LOL , and Hurry up with that sammich
I haven't read any of the replies. However, I recommend you use your own judgement and don't depend on a bunch of losers for advice, unless, of course, BB or one of the other ladies offers it.
This

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldnt listen to anyone here with over 10,000 posts about scoring.........

Hey now! Im getting married in like 14 days! I learned a lot from my first attempt at marriage hahaha....

But I think its to soon for flowers personally. Let it simmer for a bit and bring her a single flower on your next dinner date with her. I have found that if you start popping for fancy stuff like flowers this early she will expect them more often and they will loose their specialness.

My wife to be only gets flowers from me on very special occasions and they mean a lot more to her because I dont give them to her that often.

Thats JMHO and YMMV but dont go jumping in head first without checking to see how deep the water is.

You say that, but from this list:

10k Plus Club

BadgeBunny - 23,947
J.P. - 20,271
Glock'emdown - 17,303
NikatKimber - 16,103
Wizard - 15,579
dennishoddy - 15,036
dustingaunder - 14,594
OldFart - 14,524
bulbboy - 14,466
Glocktogo - 13,653
jbarnett - 12,804
Soulman - 12,561
GMThunder - 12,531
POSITIVEDISCONTENT - 11,334
264Magnum 11,203
Keelty - 10,982
stepper - 10,694
olyeller - 10,118

Many are married, and married quite well. Others have plenty of, er, experience with just that. After having met, or had many serious conversations with most of these members, I wouldn't throw out their advise on a whim.

I'd say your comment is mostly jealousy. And bitterness. But that's just going from what you've had to say in the past.

Well at least you didnt edit my name outa that one haha or am I the example of "plenty of experience" at marriage?

I didnt read all the post just scanned through them....but ...Thimk... about ..Where your asking this ?????
BB would be the ...Only one I would trust...I dont know her ,but thats the kind of audience you should be askin this ???
Dont send Yellow Roses....it cost me my 2nd divorce.....somehow it means an apology for something ...Really bad, I just thought they looked cool...oh well on to #3
( I may not be the one to take advise from either..seems like Im good at buying women I dont like houses)LOL

I thought yellow roses meant something like friendship?

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know? My crazy axx 2nd wife said they ment you were apologizing for cheating or something similar.
Notice also I said 2nd, and no I wasnt cheating just thoght the arrangement looked cool...Idunno???

lol yea my 1st wife went the opposite of nuts, and left me swinging in the wind scratching my heading and trying to figure out what just happened.
Those who know my story will get a laugh outa that one.

But on the rare occasions that I give my girl flowers I try to include a yellow rose because she is also my best friend.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol yea my 1st wife went the opposite of nuts, and left me swinging in the wind scratching my heading and trying to figure out what just happened.
Those who know my story will get a laugh outa that one.

But on the rare occasions that I give my girl flowers I try to include a yellow rose because she is also my best friend.

awww.... you're such a softie.

you never send me flowers anymore though :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom