After lunch date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Day after date flowers?

• Sure, why not.

Votes: 36 38.3%
  • No way, too soon.

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Don't be creepy.

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Twoguns,

This NY guy landed my Texas wife through, in part, a thoughtful gesture involving yellow roses - so don't rule them out just know your audience!

I gotta say, either there is more to the story, or she was a crazy woman, either way, the roses aren't to blame.
Yes I understand mugsy....the rest of the story ,Blinocac200sx got it ...she was a little......excentric is the terminology the Lawyer used.....LOL .
No one else knew about the yellow roses meaning anything either...
The Yellow Rose of Texas...very thoughtful

swamp donkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, background: We've been talking for a while so it's not like it was a blind date or anything. She had dropped a hint in the last week or so that she likes flowers, so I did go ahead send her flowers, nothing fancy just a basic bouquet and a card. She loved it.

way to go!
always do what YOU feel. that's who you want her to like, right?

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My suggestion is this: Don't do anything you wouldn't continue doing after a relationship has been established. Be yourself, don't put up a front and try to come across as something you think she will like. In the long run you will be better off knowing she is there for you as a person and not for the things you do for her or give her. I know you're a good man so just present yourself as such. If you are interested in her, then take interest in her, but maintain who you are and she will respond accordingly. If you're the type that likes to give flowers, then give her flowers. Just be warned that it can be too soon to fast, if she is truly interested in you...there will be a time for flowers in the future.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
flower(s) too much too soon imho.

^^^^^^^^^
this!

To the OP: Dude - it was just lunch!

As an aside one wonders if there would be a statisticly significant diffeence if age of the responders here was factored in.

For example I'd guess that the older guys say over 45 or so who'd been married for 20+ years would give a different answer as a group than say 30 something's.

And there's no telling what the 20 somethings would say - they all think with their schlongs anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom