Air compressor blows up safety warning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahaha, had to edit. I was going to put little, figured you guys would have too much fun!!!:lmfao:
Use it to air up my tires, can't stand gas station air pumps.

Speaking of gas station air pumps, I saw one at a convenience store here in Indiana that is $1.25 with cash and $1.75 with a credit card to get the compressor to run.

I gotta find some place close where I can check the van tires while still "cold" to see if they need air.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of gas station air pumps, I saw one at a convenience store here in Indiana that is $1.25 with cash and $1.75 with a credit card to get the compressor to run.

I gotta find some place close where I can check the van tires while still "cold" to see if they need air.
Surely a world traveler like yourself carries a tire gauge in the door pocket.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surely a world traveler like yourself carries a tire gauge in the door pocket.

And one of these. I keep one in my truck because there isn’t any air where the tractor/implement tires are.
c591db1dff61b00a322daae5b6511017.jpg

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but when I was squatted down and leaned the compressor forward it blew so much water hard enough that it splashed off the floor and soaked my shorts.
Yeah and it ain't nice clear water either. It's rusty water that seems to stick to your skin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom