Alright.... anyone own a Prius?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a self esteem problem and haven't dropped your nuts yet you might care what others think about what you drive.
I drive a 2012 PriusC and have just over 85,000 miles on it, not one problem yet.
My average is 51mpg.
I bought the car new.
Only thing I would change is to get the regular Prius. The PriusC is very small but it was only $21K vs the $31K for the regular Prius
You can also replace the individual battery cells for under $200 each.
Most talking shite about the Prius don't know their azz from a hole In the ground or they're ignorant.
It starts just like any other car. You don't plug it in unless they are making an electric version, idk.
Another edit; between me and my boys we've owned 7 civics or accords. I absolutely love the older Hondas but after cash for clunkers older used Hondas went way up in price and we started buying older used Toyotas like the camry. I really like the ease and low maintenance of the 3 toyotas the family has now.
I've heard nothing but bad reports about newer mazda's.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got the Truck part taken care of..... and it will blow the doors off a Tundra... can tow more.... and gets way better gas mileage than 12mpg. :D

Ummm I do not buy a work truck predicated on whether it will "blow the doors off " of another truck LOL

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm I do not buy a work truck predicated on whether it will "blow the doors off " of another truck LOL

Not really interested why you bought a truck lol. I also said it gets better gas mileage and will tow better than a 2008 Tundra. All that being said... did you miss the part where I said this car would be a ADDITIONAL vehicle mainly as a loaner for my mother in law? She won't be towing and doesn't work with tools, but I'll tell her you're worried about her man card. :D

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have a self esteem problem and haven't dropped your nuts yet you might care what others think about what you drive.
I drive a 2012 PriusC and have just over 85,000 miles on it, not one problem yet.
My average is 51mpg.

Good answer!! I really don't care what you drive, I am extremely jealous of folks that can choose to drive a Prius, I have to budget for fuel!! I love my truck and have to drive a truck because of what I do for a living, at the same time I have to figure $40.00 every 2-3 days in fuel.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really interested why you bought a truck lol. I also said it gets better gas mileage and will tow better than a 2008 Tundra. All that being said... did you miss the part where I said this car would be a ADDITIONAL vehicle mainly as a loaner for my mother in law? She won't be towing and doesn't work with tools, but I'll tell her you're worried about her man card. :D
Wondering about the vehicle your talking about vs a 2016 Tundra. Tundra mileage sucks, but I suspect it because of the 4:30 rear end gears for towing.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LOL dude I am just kidding around and your getting side ways !! Do not care what you drive, do not care if it is additional for MIL . Just joshing and drinking tequila on Friday night! By all means get a Prius. It is a Toyota, it will be a great car and will last forever!!
By the way you still have not said what kind of pick up you have!!!:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom