Another cannibal attack.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While some people are calling them zombies, I am going to stick to calling them cannibals because they are all just druggies with a really bad case of the munchies. Yep lets legalize those drugs!!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pol...ches-baby-from-stroller-tries-to-eat-its-arm/

so if i post something up about a guy getting killed by a "machine gun" or "assault rifle" in california should i say "yep lets legalize those guns!!!"?

just trying to start something.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so if i post something up about a guy getting killed by a "machine gun" or "assault rifle" in california should i say "yep lets legalize those guns!!!"?

just trying to start something.

Dangit been, stop using that confounded logic stuff! It confuses the lemmings and they don't know which cliff to jump off of! :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drugs don't eat people, People eat people..

Now that is good!!! :pms2: :pms2:

For the rest of you, if ingesting my guns made me want to go around eating people, then yes they should outlaw them. Unlike some drugs on some people your guns do not make you attack and kill someone.

I did find out it is an older story after posting, but the fact remains that over the last year there have been a lot of cases of druggies trying to eat someone.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

For the rest of you, if ingesting my guns made me want to go around eating people, then yes they should outlaw them. Unlike some drugs on some people your guns do not make you attack and kill someone.

I did find out it is an older story after posting, but the fact remains that over the last year there have been a lot of cases of druggies trying to eat someone.

have you never been on a Hoppe's high? I have! Thats why i can no longer visit the state of South Dakota.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

How do you feel about violent video games? Some say they cause young people to commit violent acts. Anders Brevik played World of Warcraft for hours on end in preparation for his murderous rampage.

The reason I ask is because many people, including some psychologists and sociologists suggest that the presence of weapons may act on a person's psyche to the point that they will commit violence when otherwise they would not. Sort of the same way that being inside a car (or on the internet) will cause people to act in ways they never would in face to face circumstances.

I'm not arguing for the legalization of drugs here, I'm simply pointing out the logical fallacy of your argument.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you feel about violent video games? Some say they cause young people to commit violent acts. Anders Brevik played World of Warcraft for hours on end in preparation for his murderous rampage.

The reason I ask is because many people, including some psychologists and sociologists suggest that the presence of weapons may act on a person's psyche to the point that they will commit violence when otherwise they would not. Sort of the same way that being inside a car (or on the internet) will cause people to act in ways they never would in face to face circumstances.

I'm not arguing for the legalization of drugs here, I'm simply pointing out the logical fallacy of your argument.

I think violent video games can desensitize some people to violence over time but that is all. As for the psychologists and sociologists that think guns case violence, most do not and there has been no proven link between the two. There has been MANY documented cases of people using violence because of drugs.

Guns, games, cars, etc are not something you can put into your body that can change your mental state within a short time driving someone to run around naked eating someone's face.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glock-to-Go,

RickN actually has the more logical argument here. The analogy with guns to drugs doesn't work because the specific drugs appear to be causal while guns are only "accidents" not causal.
basically, he nailed 'ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom