Another cannibal attack.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, pot has made me hungry before. But not for human flesh. Point being, I dont think the wacky weed should be lumped in with the other hard core drugs and synthetic drugs like "bath salts" in terms of what should or shouldnt be considered for legalization. That other stuff is crazy.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a several-year period I look back on and can't for the life of me imagine how I walked out of it with my face uneated.

I did find out it is an older story after posting, but the fact remains that over the last year there have been a lot of cases of druggies trying to eat someone.

Wiggum: That's right, she's got the munchies for a California Cheeseburger.

mlkshk_com_r_B2SF_.png

Rick you are literally 100% unintentional satirical comedy at this point.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think violent video games can desensitize some people to violence over time but that is all. As for the psychologists and sociologists that think guns case violence, most do not and there has been no proven link between the two. There has been MANY documented cases of people using violence because of drugs.

Guns, games, cars, etc are not something you can put into your body that can change your mental state within a short time driving someone to run around naked eating someone's face.
I am 100% with you here rick no matter what the liberals post

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock-to-Go,

RickN actually has the more logical argument here. The analogy with guns to drugs doesn't work because the specific drugs appear to be causal while guns are only "accidents" not causal.
basically, he nailed 'ya.

Actually, he doesn't. I was playing devil's advocate in stating an illogical argument using a logic based theory. He's doing the same. Drugs don't cause face eating. Drugs magnify aberrant behaviors in an otherwise marginal personality. I have no doubt that in a very infinitesimal percentage of society, the presence of an "evil black weapon" causes those persons to gleefully engage in bloody fantasies. Some even to the point that they carry out those fantasies. Kind of the modern equivalent of Johnny Cash's "I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die." line. In that sense, guns are not "accidental", they're causal. They're just causal in the same way that drugs are causal.

Saying we should ban things just because they may facilitate aberrant behavior can be applied to nearly any item, to include guns.

In closing, I believe you fell into the:

www.motifake.com_image_demotivational_poster_1002_sarchasm_sar19dc071de0686bd465bb936b2261e75e.jpg

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outlaw drugs like amphetamine and the criminals respond by creating new home made drugs like methamphetamine that are even worse.
Outlaw ecstasy and criminals create new designer drugs that are legal and yet even worse.
Outlaw pot and synthetic K2 is created that is worse all the way around.
Now we have MDPV.

Yep, this war on drugs is a huge success story. :uhh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom