Any OSA Ham Radio Operators?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I did thankfully this last December!

Either or both would be fine with me. On air and some in person. I gotta get my stuff together as since we moved last a few years ago I really haven't used it or unpacked it. I used to be really up on the ham stuff but have really fallen off the wagon, and I'm sure forgot a lot of the technicals.

I'm generally available for lunch meetings. As far as on the air, we could start a drive-time OSA ham group on a repeater if we have matching commuting schedules. If you just want to break the ice, I'm the net control tomorrow night at 8pm on the weekly ARES net on 146.88 (88.5 PL) so you could check-in to add to the net or ask a question. If you want to confirm your ability to hit the repeater before the start of the net, I could be available around 7:30pm. Let me know what works for you and let's try to make something happen. We'll never know unless we try.

If you want to send me your phone number via PM, I could give you mine so we'll be certain of communication.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm generally available for lunch meetings. As far as on the air, we could start a drive-time OSA ham group on a repeater if we have matching commuting schedules. If you just want to break the ice, I'm the net control tomorrow night at 8pm on the weekly ARES net on 146.88 (88.5 PL) so you could check-in to add to the net or ask a question. If you want to confirm your ability to hit the repeater before the start of the net, I could be available around 7:30pm. Let me know what works for you and let's try to make something happen. We'll never know unless we try.

If you want to send me your phone number via PM, I could give you mine so we'll be certain of communication.

Yeah I'll PM you sometime once I get my equipment out (and find it) and verify it still works (and that I remember how to run it on, lol). May be a few weeks before I get to it but hopefully sooner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom