Anybody wanna help move a truck from BA to Bixby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moving to Bixby at the end of the month...have an "immobile" project truck. Anybody with a car hauler and a generous spirit willing to help?

I have access to a trailer...but its got side rails and no ramps so its less than ideal. I have a truck I can use to tow it with if someone has a trailer they'd let a guy use for a few hours...or would trade some ammo for some assistance if you dont wanna let the trailer out of your sights (understandable).

I know, I know...asking to borrow a trailer is like asking for a date with your ole lady...but hey...its worth a shot.

(Last datalog I did...it was down to two gears and popping/backfiring real bad...so pretty sure I smoked the motor and trans at the same time)

10350443_1099613116750583_464843069677527892_n_zpse7ovdppb.jpg

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No farther than it is I’d ask someone who has AAA might be an option use one of there rows. Think it’s 4miles free tow and a slight charge for each additional. But don’t quote me on this it’s been 4 years ago. Good luck [emoji1303] sorry it’s not drivable it’s a sharp truck. Just curious did it have NOS. ?

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it was just before the 4th I would say just call for a tipsy tow... They do something like that around a lot of the holidays, tell them you were partying at a friends place and need to get home. Sit down and have a few drinks and have them pick you up, LOL.

But wish I could help you out. As a kid I logged more miles being pulled in cars with a chain than I did actually driving at one point. The longest I ever remember was about 20 miles and I had to help move 4 or 5 cars about ten miles another time, one of those cars ended up not having brakes working. Luckily the chain came lose when I pulled the ebrake and ended up sideways on the grave road. I was being pulled around with a chain before I had a drivers license to be honest. We took a 57 chevy from a shop to home for my mothers boyfriend after he painted it, that was five miles sitting on a five gallon bucket.

Worst case scenario get a two wheel car dolly at uhaul and a come a long and pull it up on. A tow dolly is 45 plus and a trailer is 55 plus. A tow truck will cost more than that unless you can work something out.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to help. But no car hauler currently. I am in the market for a hauler if anyone has one for sale. Wish I never sold this one.
superlift3qj1-jpg.113319

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure wouldn't mind helping ya but I don't think that lowrider will get on any of my trailers without some bumper dragging.

Latest posts

Top Bottom