Anyone else have this stomach bug?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My g/f and son had it. Yesterday I could feel it creeping on. Last night was unbearable. Cough. Fever. REALLY upset stomach... bath room was busy. and weaker than a popcorn fart. Gezzzzzzz I hope this fades soon. Alwaysssss on a weekend

Double_tap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My FFL friend said he was getting over it after 3 days while I was picking up a pistol yesterday. He said his whole family had been dealing with it and it was pretty rough.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All six members of my household have had it, including myself. Even the 9mo baby got it.

I got off the easiest, I took medication early and didn't throw up once.
http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?162349-Norovirus

This is a new strain from Australia, it's really tearing people up. My in-laws said the ER they work at has a 36hr wait for any stomach complaints. They just got back from Chicago and the hospital they visited for work had a 72hr wait for stomach complaints.

v2a

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
just got over it. had it from dec. 21- dec. 31. Sucked being sick for the holidays but over it now. At work people are going down left and right. One guy let it get so bad they had to induce coma and pump him full a meds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom