Feeling bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something has hit the wife and I. I was doing the Mexican 2 Step day before yesterday and the next day the wife was. Both still have upset stomachs. Both have headaches that come and go. No energy. I have tightness in my chest and feels like weight in my lungs. Just yuck. Hopefully just a bug going around.

Anyone else have anything similar? I doubt it is Covid but if it keeps up we will have it checked.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something has hit the wife and I. I was doing the Mexican 2 Step day before yesterday and the next day the wife was. Both still have upset stomachs. Both have headaches that come and go. No energy. I have tightness in my chest and feels like weight in my lungs. Just yuck. Hopefully just a bug going around.

Anyone else have anything similar? I doubt it is Covid but if it keeps up we will have it checked.
the Problem with COVID, has the same symptoms as everything else.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Go to Urgent Care and get tested. That way you will be ready with the info for your doc Monday morning at 8 am. Don't **** around with this ****. You are smarter than that ... 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom