Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My boating accident was much closer to home... Lake Superior would be most unrecoverable, deepest point is 1332 feet deep, 922 feet deep for Lake Michigan...
I picked the Island on purpose. Garnet you are right about the water depth. But 6 months out of the year the area is covered with ice. We could alway go changer deep. 😎.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give it time. I think these guys will go after SB’s & cans before it’s over. Which they should. Zero reason for any of those to require anything other than a regular 4473 approval.
Why would a can need 4473 approval? In some parts of Europe they are actually required in a lot of areas for noise abatement and aren't regulated like firearms. You can buy them at sporting goods stores like fishing lures. Why not here?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If you already have NFA items, this means zero. Absolutely zero. Otherwise maybe, or maybe not.
I somewhat agree.

If you were already going to do SBRs then no harm done, otherwise, more NFA items to jump though hoops with and add to the registration, I'm not so sure.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would a can need 4473 approval? In some parts of Europe they are actually required in a lot of areas for noise abatement and aren't regulated like firearms. You can buy them at sporting goods stores like fishing lures. Why not here?

You can thank Hollywood in large part for this.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Until you try a sell it. No one is going to what to buy a registered pistol grip gun.

That makes zero sense. It's not a "pistol grip gun", it's now an SBR with a stock- NFA, not the silliness that everyone is blathering about in complete ignorance and bliss because they were either too lazy or too preoccupied to read the rule.
You sound like that "30 magazine clip" dude from Cali - ".30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second."

The point of getting an NFA item, is so you can have one and not sell it. If you have a suppressor, it's registered. If you have an SBR, it's registered. If you have an automatic rifle or MG, it's registered. You can sell all of them or none of them. You just have to do the paperwork. If you don't have any NFA items, then you got nothing to worry about. You're safe from the gestapo

Latest posts

Top Bottom