Anyone register a pistol brace?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was really hoping this would go further and Apply to SBR's as well as braced pistols. Would be nice to have a front post on an AR Pistol and a real stock. Oh well, the AR's are at the bottom of a lake, a tragic accident, 35.504741, -97.678358 if anyone wants to recover them.

Give it time. I think these guys will go after SB’s & cans before it’s over. Which they should. Zero reason for any of those to require anything other than a regular 4473 approval.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give it time. I think these guys will go after SB’s & cans before it’s over. Which they should. Zero reason for any of those to require anything other than a regular 4473 approval.
No reason for even a 4473. No evidence of laws requiring paperwork for the government to buy a firearm or associated equipment in the period between 1789 and 1830...

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, about that......
Yeah, clear violation. What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" did they not understand? I enlisted in the USAF in 1973, retired in 1997. Somewhere in that time period the US Government defined "Shall" for me. This is actions that absolutely MUST be done. The only possible modification is appending Not. In which case they absolutely will NOT an must not be done. Only they went ahead and did them anyway. Bastards. In case you can't tell, I'm still PO'd about it. Because I was only 13 when the proved to me they were untrustworthy. And nothing they've done since has changed my mind. And FJB has been directly involved in that since 1974.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No reason for even a 4473. No evidence of laws requiring paperwork for the government to buy a firearm or associated equipment in the period between 1789 and 1830...

Yeah, about that......

I agree. I get it. Particularly on the cans. No part of that is a firearm. Might as well have to pass a background to purchase a scope or any other optic. I was jes sayin’.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was really hoping this would go further and Apply to SBR's as well as braced pistols. Would be nice to have a front post on an AR Pistol and a real stock. Oh well, the AR's are at the bottom of a lake, a tragic accident, 35.504741, -97.678358 if anyone wants to recover them.
If it was me I would dump them in this area. 🤣. (45.7904099, -85.4981150) it will take some time to find them then.

Last edited:

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. I get it. Particularly on the cans. No part of that is a firearm. Might as well have to pass a background to purchase a scope or any other optic. I was jes sayin’.
Funny thing about that was they were a couple or three dollars in almost any hardware store. They literally put Hiram Maxim out of business. Talk about an unlawful taking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom