AR help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update... called them on the 5th and they received the upper said it would be out next week... called again today for giggles and the dude said he couldn't find my RMA put me on hold and a lady came back on and apologized... assured me that they had it and then said she would ship out a new one or refund... I said I didn't want a refund but that I did want a middie... she obliged and it's shipping tomorrow... We'll see what happens (she did give me a tracking number so it's looking good). If the middie comes then they get a gold star in my book...

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blow some compressed air down the gas tube (w/ the BCG removed) and see if you feel it out the barrel. That should confirm gas flow. Been there done that :D

haha.. out of curiosity, because I've never owned one before this, and those I've fondled I've never checked, can you see the hole by looking down the barrel or do you have to pull off the FSB?

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blow some compressed air down the gas tube (w/ the BCG removed) and see if you feel it out the barrel. That should confirm gas flow. Been there done that :D
Yup, what he said. Just buy you a can of compressed air from Office Depot and use the little red attachment and shoot the air down the tube.

Latest posts

Top Bottom