Audacity of Hope...anybody read it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have any of y'all read the book? I'm not an Obummer sympathizer by any means but that's not in there, it's a rewording of an excerpt in the book where obummer is assuring Arab and Pakistani immigrants that they will not be stripped of their rights as Americans because of inflammatory reactions to the wars over seas.

Just saying, it's not true...
Yeah, It's not true. "It's not true" doesn't cut any ice around here. If we repeat it enough times it will become true. That's how things are around here.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everyone has to realize and tell everyone you meet...Obama does not have your best interest or the best interest of any red blooded American in mind with his general policies particularly when the Mideast or when Muslims are involved. What he is doing or will do has the opportunity to screw things up in the USA for generations...not just while he is in office. If he is re-elected the monster that resides in him shall comith.

so you think Obama and the Dems have a sinister plan? I bet Romney and the GOPs plan is just as sinister. I wonder where the politicians keep a copy of this evil plan? Did they learn it in College? Where did you hear about this plan?

Besides if Obama gets re-elected we get front row seats to the scary monster show.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
O.K. I was trying to figure out if there was a difference in pagination from one edition of this book to the next. Turns out this thing originates with a "letter to the editor" of a newspaper. Thanks Milsurp, you are endlessly fascinating.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_obamaattack.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's right Slugger. It's laugh out loud funny how Obamma has extended the drone war into the Emerates and even Yemen Without notice from people like Yukon. "Oh my", Obamma said just the other day. "We just blew-up an entire clown car full of terrorists. My goodness, we never meant to do that." SORRY!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ridiculous party political BS.

President Obama has ordered more drone strikes than Bush, including those on American citizens. He has attacked Libya.

Those who pile blame and uber-criticism on Obama are ignorant that the system doesn't make sense, not just Democrats.

Skipping intelligence briefings, attending fund raisers and making time to appear on the David Letterman show while Islamic extremists are attacking our foreign embassies, yep, your commander-in-chief really has his priorities in the right place.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yay, drone strikes on American citzens without even an arrest, yay! Thanks mr. pezdent, thanks fah killun all dem bad guys. You dun one hek uva job in dat dere ovul ofice. Thanks fa pullin out all our troops and sayin dat war is ova. Oh, wait, we jus privatized da whole thing? Nobody said dat on the teevee!

Latest posts

Top Bottom