Audacity of Hope...anybody read it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Skipping intelligence briefings, attending fund raisers and making time to appear on the David Letterman show while Islamic extremists are attacking our foreign embassies, yep, your commander-in-chief really has his priorities in the right place.

LOL. Obama-hater assumes anyone not mindlessly pouring hate on Obama is an Obama-supporter. Jump to conclusion FAIL.

And technically, if he is my CiC, he is yours also. I didn't vote for him then, and I won't now.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yay, drone strikes on American citzens without even an arrest, yay! Thanks mr. pezdent, thanks fah killun all dem bad guys. You dun one hek uva job in dat dere ovul ofice. Thanks fa pullin out all our troops and sayin dat war is ova. Oh, wait, we jus privatized da whole thing? Nobody said dat on the teevee!
Isn't a drone strike the most complete sort of arrest? I think someone has to re-examine his priorities.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. Obama-hater assumes anyone not mindlessly pouring hate on Obama is an Obama-supporter. Jump to conclusion FAIL.

And technically, if he is my CiC, he is yours also. I didn't vote for him then, and I won't now.
Slugggger, You didn't vote for him because you weren't old enough to vote for him. You're walkin a fine line and you have to keep not voting for anyone from now on to maintain that kind of credibility.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yay, drone strikes on American citzens without even an arrest, yay! Thanks mr. pezdent, thanks fah killun all dem bad guys. You dun one hek uva job in dat dere ovul ofice. Thanks fa pullin out all our troops and sayin dat war is ova. Oh, wait, we jus privatized da whole thing? Nobody said dat on the teevee!
I'm not sure of the spirit in which this was posted. In spite of my reservations, I'd say it has a good beat and you can dance to it . I give it an eight.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never voted for nobody and I wont never vote for anybody because Im real objective like that. Remember last time? I bet you voted for what's his name. I knew bettern that, and I never voted for nobody, and that's who Im' votin for this time too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom