BancFirst - Anti Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do quite a few e-commerce websites and send my clients to Matt Stuemky at Heartland Payment Systems. They'll process cards for gun sales. They have the ability to process them for e-commerce as well as in store. They also have the little slider that attaches to your phone or ipad. It's nice to have all the options through the same company. Most offer some but not all 3 options. Big Plus is that they're gun friendly too. :-)

BTW... If you need to talk to him, his name is Matt Stuemky 405.315.5180 [email protected] Tell him I sent ya. He'll know who jcizzle is. He's on here some too.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We ran into the same problem too. Chase and Bank of America will not do any types of loans/investments for pawn shops/gun shops, but will let us have our checking accounts with them. We've built an excellent relationship with Coppermark Bank, their fees are a little higher but they have excellent service and willing to work with you on a personal level. Midfirst Bank has been willing to work with us in the past.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out Emerchant they helped us out a bunch when we set up our credit card processing. We had issues since some of the items we sale are "weapons" and not legal in some states. They actually wanted to help unlike others we had checked with. Can't remember the guys name but they send me a coffee cup every year ;)

Tell them Chris and Lora at Martial Art Deals referred you. Maybe I get something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom