BBQ season is here.... what's cookin' this week??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big-ass pork butt goin' on the smoker all day Friday. I make my own concoction of BBQ sauce; basically use yellow mustard, Head Country Original, honey, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and a lil dose of hickory smoked love.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a new Yoder pellet smoker and I want to fire it up this weekend.........if I have time. We're(wife and I) moving things around in the garage Saturday so when they come with our above ground storm shelter all will be ready.

For this weekend I'd like to smoke/grill either a Kansas City "wet style" or a Memphis "dry style"..........St.Louis style ribs.

Pellets........either pecan, hickory, or cherry.

ABTs..........can't forget the Atomic Buffalo Turds.

Some good ol' potato salad and baked beans.

**That's what I'd like to do.........but sometimes honey-do's come knocking**

I can't wait until NFL Season..............stuff I'd like to cook and smoke on the grill............cheese, almonds, pizza to get that "wood oven " flavor, beer can chicken, chicken wings, ribs, steak.....yes steak/I have direct heat-fire grills for that good ol' steak with carmalized onions..........and a ton of other things!!!

Yoder smoker....
i.ytimg.com_vi_IMu2e1EcyAo_hqdefault.jpg

The direct grills (on the left) added for that seared steak perfection!!!
cdn.smokingmeatforums.com_6_6b_350x700px_LL_6b816e02_2013_03_20_19_07_45_269.jpeg

[Broken External Image]

Go Texans!!!
[Broken External Image]

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr Inky disappears for months and then shows up to taunt us with his meat. What a sumbitch!

I've been smoking Salmon for the last couple of weeks. Good stuff.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom