Belly Bombs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh brother. Maybe obese people could hide bigger charges?

The latest design from al Qaeda's top bomb maker is a "belly bomb" developed to beat airport security in Europe and the Middle East where full body scanners are not widely used, according to U.S. officials.

A bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security warned, "DHS has identified a potential threat from terrorists who may surgically implant explosives or explosive components in humans to conduct terrorist attacks."

According to U.S. officials, the terrorist would detonate the bomb with a chemical-filled syringe.

Even better:

U.S. officials told ABC News the "belly bomb" is the invention of Ibrahim Asiri, a young Saudi native who packed explosives into the rectal cavity of his 23-year old brother Abdullah for a suicide missions targeting the head of Saudi intelligence, Prince bin Nayef.

That bomb exploded prematurely, the officials said, and the only casualty was Asiri's brother.

Hopefully they won't try to sell this with an exploding belly event anytime soon - and I really don't want to see the next step if they stage a pooper bomb.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-al-qaeda-designing-belly-bombs-beat-airbort/story?id=14008049

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries, Grasshopper; coming soon to an airport near you:

NEW X-ray technology that can reveal drug smugglers' internal cavities will be trialled at airports under a plan to fast-track security searches.

Legislation before Federal Parliament would enable customs officers to use new body scanners instead of sending suspects to hospital for internal X-rays ordered by a doctor, reported the Herald Sun.

Austrailia today, here tomorrow.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/...gy/story-e6frfq80-1226011075259#ixzz1F0BLHpfi

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
well i have to say this, if they have come up with the idea and the technolgy to do it why wasnt this done 8 years ago. Im sorry maybe my mind just works better with tactics and ideas but this idea should have been quick and decisive and we would have seen much of this being used to great effect and purpose if the so called enemy was so determined to strike fear and truly cause change. Dont get me wrong I would not be happy if these things came to pass im just asking why now. The ideas and the tech needed to do such a deed have been around for a long time..... Im sorry if you can put breast implants in and get a bigger chest you could do the same with other things... Wow theres this new fad its called getting the belly implant you go from skiny to fat in just one visit. Yeah i can see swelling and infection like an episode of nip/tuck where the guys fix a latin chick who got a bad breast implant that was really liquid cocaine.

So my thing would be this. staged.... There is now way no how that they are truly that stupid......Some tribel from a south american tribe that has no outside influance (Not hatting just saying for reffrance) wouldnt be able to come up with the idea but who knows... hey that blows up and we got to get it over there but they will serch me hmm what to do. I my self think this is old tech that they are granted to do or its just time for a big new hipe to get us to conform more. Be smart and think deeply. Never belleve or trust anyone with power for one never knows there motivation!! Commencense always! they may not teach it to you in school anymore but life will teach you if you only listen and comprehend!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well i have to say this, if they have come up with the idea and the technolgy to do it why wasnt this done 8 years ago. Im sorry maybe my mind just works better with tactics and ideas but this idea should have been quick and decisive and we would have seen much of this being used to great effect and purpose if the so called enemy was so determined to strike fear and truly cause change. Dont get me wrong I would not be happy if these things came to pass im just asking why now. The ideas and the tech needed to do such a deed have been around for a long time..... Im sorry if you can put breast implants in and get a bigger chest you could do the same with other things... Wow theres this new fad its called getting the belly implant you go from skiny to fat in just one visit. Yeah i can see swelling and infection like an episode of nip/tuck where the guys fix a latin chick who got a bad breast implant that was really liquid cocaine.

So my thing would be this. staged.... There is now way no how that they are truly that stupid......Some tribel from a south american tribe that has no outside influance (Not hatting just saying for reffrance) wouldnt be able to come up with the idea but who knows... hey that blows up and we got to get it over there but they will serch me hmm what to do. I my self think this is old tech that they are granted to do or its just time for a big new hipe to get us to conform more. Be smart and think deeply. Never belleve or trust anyone with power for one never knows there motivation!! Commencense always! they may not teach it to you in school anymore but life will teach you if you only listen and comprehend!

Grammar and spelling, guess they don't teach that anymore either?

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they ever try that I hope the bomb malfunctions and sizzles his insides into a liquified black goo that he'll have to defecate out before sepsis takes him to his 72 Star Wars geeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom