Best Interest rates or Investment ROI?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I gotta ask because I thought about "smaller college" towns in the ventral valley and I am kinda stumped. Presumably smaller than Fresno or Bakersfield so.... Merced? Turlock?

Cards' this in Cal Poly SLO. San Luis Obispo. I shoulda said Central Coast actually. I would also assume that they have had good luck with their tenants as Cal Poly SLO probably has a better student "clientele" than Cal State Fresno or Bako or any other college in Central Valley area. A demographics thing I would assume.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Merced? Turlock?

Those towns are over by me in north central CA, and while I go there when in Modesto or to visit friends I wouldnt want to live in either place. I used to play pool league and foosball tournaments on Saturday nights in Turlock, the area got a little wild late at night. We still go to Merced tho quite a bit to eat and shop. The theatre in downtown Modesto is the place to see a movie, its owned by George Lucas and its where they first tweaked the THX sound system.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cards' this in Cal Poly SLO. San Luis Obispo. I shoulda said Central Coast actually. I would also assume that they have had good luck with their tenants as Cal Poly SLO probably has a better student "clientele" than Cal State Fresno or Bako or any other college in Central Valley area. A demographics thing I would assume.

Doh! Makes sense. I just think "valley" when I hear "central" and forget all about the coast.

And yeah, I really wouldn't want to be a landlord on those valley cities mentioned... or Methdesto... for the reasons you mentioned...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If someone is in it long term, there's some good blue chips at a discount...... or ...... some of the big oil stocks are down 40% if you're feeling froggy.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best investment, transferable NFA full-auto weapons, they have a steady value climb upwards. There are just so many out there that can be purchases and sold by the public that were produced before the magic date that our president (at that time) signed the bill, where no more can be made for the civilian market. Supply and Demand. Good luck.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best investment, transferable NFA full-auto weapons, they have a steady value climb upwards. There are just so many out there that can be purchases and sold by the public that were produced before the magic date that our president (at that time) signed the bill, where no more can be made for the civilian market. Supply and Demand. Good luck.

This is actually a pretty decent investment!

Latest posts

Top Bottom