Best Onion Burgers in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just ate at Nic's yesterday. It seats 16 and it was full with 20 of us standing outside waiting. It does move pretty fast and I was in and eating within 30 mins. I almost left but then I had been there before and knew it was worth the wait.

Real high on the list is 5 guys burgers and fries on 19th in Moore. As far as flavor I would rate it number 1. Now I guess I know what I am having for lunch today.

o'doyle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just ate at Nic's yesterday. It seats 16 and it was full with 20 of us standing outside waiting. It does move pretty fast and I was in and eating within 30 mins. I almost left but then I had been there before and knew it was worth the wait.
Sounds like a visit to Nic's should be on the calendar this week!!!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
update - I will be trying Nicks soon but in the mean time Don's at NW 39th and Rockwell doesn't do a bad job at all...

was a previous post about SOB - yes they used to be good unsure if still are but there once was a great onion burger place at like Danforth and Kelly many years ago

Last edited:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what you mean, Onion Burger. It seems some people think that a burger with sauteed onions is an onion burger.

used to be an onion burger was legitimately cooked with onions, and served on a nice onion bun

now the norm is grilled or sauteed onions piled on top of a burger on whatever bun they have.

not the same but still good

Latest posts

Top Bottom