Big boys guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried out Big Boys with my new XD Mod.2 yesterday. Really liked the range. Great service, shoot as long as you want, active RO, warm!, target distance control. Just like every other range...needs some shelves or tables to set your crap on! Loved the XD. Never knew how fun it was to shoot 17 rounds from one magazine! Sweet gun. Even enjoyed cleaning it this morning. Anyway....just a shout out to Big Boys. We will be back!

Coz

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the best indoor ranges in the metro. Makes H&H range look like a rundown has been (oh wait, it is). And with no time limit it trumps Wilshire to me.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tons of guns too. Not much else in the store. Needed some Hoppes #9 and they had 4 ounce bottles only. Super people though!

Coz

Reaction score
I've been really happy with their range - easy to get to, roomy and the folks have been super nice. I do think a table/counter in the back of the range area would be convenient because sometimes I go with my husband and having a flat surface to move things out of his way while he is shooting would be nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom