Boxers vs briefs vs ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxers vs. Briefs vs. ?

• Boxers

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Briefs

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nothing

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Thong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G-string

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the '90's, I developed an itchy skin condition in the nether regions. Ever since then, I don't like constrictive clothing, so I changed from tighty-whiteys to briefs. Never thought I would ever change.

When momma bought them it was tighty whitey's, had a pair that was pink from the Red river swim too.. So warning stay out of red rivers if you wear whiteys..

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Until I was a field tech boxers it was. Now that I have squat down, contort myself (whoever thought a 3 ft attic was a good idea needs to be shot), and sit on floors so much, boxers allow the dangly bits to get pinched way to often. Went back to my tighty whiteys.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
When momma bought them it was tighty whitey's, had a pair that was pink from the Red river swim too.. So warning stay out of red rivers if you wear whiteys..

My step brother wore every pair of tighty whiteys he had to the orange water pond, did not understand what would happen if he soaked them in bleach over night LOL. Had a bucket full of waiste bands and strings LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom