Broke my neck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words everyone!!! On a side note, this was very bad timing. I was supposed to ride out to Eureka Springs this weekend, go to Sturgis is August, and now i can't shoot either! I'm already going through withdraws. My babies (guns) are sitting there, looking at me saying "why won't you play with me?" lol

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That design for a swimming pool is extremely dangerous. I thought they discontinued it. In the old days it was called the "quadraplegic hump." Or some such. Hope all goes well for you.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
grizzly97
I am sorry that you got hurt. But I am glad that you were able to make it back to the surface to get help. 8 weeks is a long time to be limited but it is better than a lifetime of not being able to move or even worse taking a dirt bath. You said you could not shoot? Does that mean even a .22? I mean you figure no recoil that maybe that's an option.
Anyways take care of your self and get healed up. Any injury that puts you out for any amount of time sucks. Prayers sent God bless bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom