Broke my neck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
damn man, reading this is making the top of my head hurt just thinking about it, and my teeth to for some reason. lol. glad u made it out of the pool. could have been a lot worse outcome...

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hated to hear about your accident (and we missed you at the benefit match). Sure am glad you're going to be ok though. Keep us updated and prayers sent!

I was really disappointed that I missed the shoot! I can imagine it was awesome and I heard there was quite a bit of money raised for the family. What a good group of people here!!!

Someone was looking over you man.

Glad you are ok... WOW

I truly believe so! Looking back on it, there shouldn't have been any way for me to swim. I believe I was pushed up by my guardian angel.

damn man, reading this is making the top of my head hurt just thinking about it, and my teeth to for some reason. lol. glad u made it out of the pool. could have been a lot worse outcome...

It's funny that you mention the teeth. I actually took a big chunk out of one tooth on the bottom row. Bad part is, I have to wait 8 weeks before I can get it fixed since I'm wearing a neck brace. lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hadn't thought about a .22. That's a fine idea! At this point, I'm just staying at still as possible. Maybe in a few weeks I could give it a try. This is the one injury in my life that I'm taking very serious. I got lucky, so I'm not going to push my luck. lol

Thanks again for the support everyone!

HEY!! Don't do it ... NOT until the doctor clears you ... Not even with a .22. I'm telling you it is NOT worth it. My injuries are at C2 and C3 also ... WAIT until the doctor clears you completely and then start slow ... I mean really slow ... like a few shots at a time slow ... In case you can't tell, the voice of experience is speaking here ...

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY!! Don't do it ... NOT until the doctor clears you ... Not even with a .22. I'm telling you it is NOT worth it. My injuries are at C2 and C3 also ... WAIT until the doctor clears you completely and then start slow ... I mean really slow ... like a few shots at a time slow ... In case you can't tell, the voice of experience is speaking here ...

I'm usually the "oh I can just tough it out" kinda guy, but with a broken neck, I'm not taking ANY chances! I'm fortunate enough just to be alive! Besides, everyone knows what BB says is law. lol Thanks for the lookin out! :bighug:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would second the notion NOT to shoot ANYTHING, even an air-rifle, until you're cleared. It's not worth it... suck it up and tough it out.

In the meantime, I'll take your guns and make sure they don't get lonely. :D

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would second the notion NOT to shoot ANYTHING, even an air-rifle, until you're cleared. It's not worth it... suck it up and tough it out.

In the meantime, I'll take your guns and make sure they don't get lonely. :D

lol. Come and get em. I'll rent them out for a very reasonable price. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom