Call me stupid if you wish.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sent an email to Dunkin Donuts. I asked that they make a gun shaped doughnut. Personally I think the gun community would eat them up ( pun intended ) . I told them with the new law passed that it might bring in a whole new crowd. I though it was neat idea.

expertzx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sent an email to Dunkin Donuts. I asked that they make a gun shaped doughnut. Personally I think the gun community would eat them up ( pun intended ) . I told them with the new law passed that it might bring in a whole new crowd. I though it was neat idea.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since DD has remodeled all their stores here in OKC they have eliminated a bunch of varities of donuts they used to have. They say they have less shelf space for donuts in the new stores to make room for all the other bs they sell now.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes, this is stupid and yes, I want some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom