Can a Helicopter use x-ray equipment to find guns in homes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Signut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not normally a "tinfoil hat" type of person but i have really been anoyed lately by the constant fly overs by a helicopter here in Broken Arrow. I have been in other parts of town and noticed the fly overs practicly everywhere...tulsa and even owasso. Its kind of annoying...every 30 minutes or so...here it comes again and again...and again. But it stops sometime before 11pm. Weird.

Then tonight on cable tv i see a program on how they used x-ray equipment to study avalanches at ski resorts and it hit me like a ton of bricks.... Could they be looking for guns using this kind of machinery as some kind of pre executive order banning assault rifles?? Is this even possible?

mike
signut

Tuplumber

Marksman
Reaction score
They have the technology in police and ATF vehicles. They drive around and X-ray cars on the road for drugs and weapons as the pass by. I don't know why they couldn't do it with a helicopter as well.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not normally a "tinfoil hat" type of person but i have really been anoyed lately by the constant fly overs by a helicopter here in Broken Arrow. I have been in other parts of town and noticed the fly overs practicly everywhere...tulsa and even owasso. Its kind of annoying...every 30 minutes or so...here it comes again and again...and again. But it stops sometime before 11pm. Weird.

Then tonight on cable tv i see a program on how they used x-ray equipment to study avalanches at ski resorts and it hit me like a ton of bricks.... Could they be looking for guns using this kind of machinery as some kind of pre executive order banning assault rifles?? Is this even possible?

mike
signut
Lately there is lots of air traffic checking out Christmas lights especially here in BA.
Rhema tours.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was working for a semi-top secret law enforcement agency we trained with NYPD on their mobile firearms detection equipment. They are the ones that have developed this stealth type technology. Apparently they've got some type of microchip technology they can insert into the grips of firearms that are owned by exempted people and organizations, as in just about everyone on Mayor Bloombergs staff. It appears that they have a few kinks to work out though as the xray device identifies metallic vibratory devices as dangerous weapons. Or it was designed that way, I dunno for sure.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any x-ray equipment powerful enough to see into your home from the air may also be powerful enough to interfere with electronics or harm you physically.

Signut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was working for a semi-top secret law enforcement agency we trained with NYPD on their mobile firearms detection equipment. They are the ones that have developed this stealth type technology. Apparently they've got some type of microchip technology they can insert into the grips of firearms that are owned by exempted people and organizations, as in just about everyone on Mayor Bloombergs staff. It appears that they have a few kinks to work out though as the xray device identifies metallic vibratory devices as dangerous weapons. Or it was designed that way, I dunno for sure.

It appears that they have a few kinks to work out though as the xray device identifies metallic vibratory devices as dangerous weapons.

Yeah... my exwifes house would show up as a major stockpile of dangerous "weapons"...... lol

mike
gn

Latest posts

Top Bottom