Can a Helicopter use x-ray equipment to find guns in homes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any in okc?

LOL ... I can think of a couple but they aren't built like your avatar ... :wink2: Besides "hot" is such a relative term ...

What I consider "hot" (at my age, anybody who's not a board-certified card-carrying psycho-drama-queen -- and that goes for guys, too. Some of you guys ... GAWD ... but I digress ... :lookaroun) might not be eggggsssss-actly what you had in mind ...

Molan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not normally a "tinfoil hat" type of person but i have really been anoyed lately by the constant fly overs by a helicopter here in Broken Arrow. I have been in other parts of town and noticed the fly overs practicly everywhere...tulsa and even owasso. Its kind of annoying...every 30 minutes or so...here it comes again and again...and again. But it stops sometime before 11pm. Weird.

Then tonight on cable tv i see a program on how they used x-ray equipment to study avalanches at ski resorts and it hit me like a ton of bricks.... Could they be looking for guns using this kind of machinery as some kind of pre executive order banning assault rifles?? Is this even possible?

mike
signut

Sure it's possible. I think the effective range for backscatter x-ray with a decent amount of resolution is only about 50 meters... so if you have helicopters flying 50 meters over your place... then there might be something else going on in your neighborhood that you need to be worried about ;)

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I can think of a couple but they aren't built like your avatar ... :wink2: Besides "hot" is such a relative term ...

What I consider "hot" (at my age, anybody who's not a board-certified card-carrying psycho-drama-queen -- and that goes for guys, too. Some of you guys ... GAWD ... but I digress ... :lookaroun) might not be eggggsssss-actly what you had in mind ...

Just need a cool hottie like yourself who's into guns and I'm good. ;-)

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thread needed this.
i1101.photobucket.com_albums_g428_UnSafe62_untitled_zps556e410b.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom