Can a Helicopter use x-ray equipment to find guns in homes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
great thread 5/5, would read again

You'd freak if you came to visit me. I live within a stone's throw of two hospitals and life flight is constantly x-raying my house for weapons. And by that I mean transporting patients.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once they collect all their info on all the guns, they will strap a huge magnet on the same helicopter and fly by your house so your guns will float up amd stick to your ceilings. But be awear, that's when you should be expecting your door to get kicked in.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Not possible. Needa take some physics classes.

They have the technology in police and ATF vehicles. They drive around and X-ray cars on the road for drugs and weapons as the pass by. I don't know why they couldn't do it with a helicopter as well.

While to the best of my knowledge the technology is not capable of being used with aircraft, I know for fact it can be used with moving vehicles. While I can't go into details(non-disclosure agreement) I can say that I've been through the basic operator course for this stuff and that it's a very well developed technology.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Not possible. Needa take some physics classes.

They have the technology in police and ATF vehicles. They drive around and X-ray cars on the road for drugs and weapons as the pass by. I don't know why they couldn't do it with a helicopter as well.

Ha! That's it LOL. Guess I should've read the whole thread before posting. So much for my non-disclosure agreement :50cal:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! That's it LOL. Guess I should've read the whole thread before posting. So much for my non-disclosure agreement :50cal:

My step dad was delayed for 3 months beginning work on a project once at Edwards AFB because his TS clearance check had not been completed. Photos and a detailed article on the rotary cruise missile launcher system that he was going to be working on in the B52 they were using as the test bed platform appeared in aviation weekly 4 months prior to his security clearance getting completed.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My step dad was delayed for 3 months beginning work on a project once at Edwards AFB because his TS clearance check had not been completed. Photos and a detailed article on the rotary cruise missile launcher system that he was going to be working on in the B52 they were using as the test bed platform appeared in aviation weekly 4 months prior to his security clearance getting completed.

Sounds about right. The mission I was assigned to in Iraq back in 08 was supposed to be under the radar. We all had to have clearances, no pictures could be taken and we couldn't talk about it even between the different sections. If you googled it you could find a crapload of pics and info from the past several years previous to us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom