Can youse guys help me out??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need some recommendations for a fencing company. Will need old fence removed, new posts set and 2 gates. I'm not sure what else anyone needs to know ... 🤷🤷🤷 OKC area please. Thanks in advance y'all!!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't help you city folk, my cali neighbor called me yesterday asking about the fence line. He's got someone coming to give him a quote on putting up sheep and goat all around the 30 acres. Going to be pricey .

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't help you city folk, my cali neighbor called me yesterday asking about the fence line. He's got someone coming to give him a quote on putting up sheep and goat all around the 30 acres. Going to be pricey .

Yeah ... This is gonna be a mess. Nothing the original owner did makes any sense at all -- the ENTIRE backyard perimeter and both sideyards are concrete. :scratch: All the WOODEN posts are set in the CONCRETE mini sidewalk (approximately 18 inches wide, 4-6 inches deep) with no attempt made to direct water away from the posts, so ... :scratch::scratch:

I'm not even sure how it's actually lasted this long but ... I'd like to put steel posts in but I don't see anyway to do that unless we set them outside the concrete ledge he has created (taking that **** out would be a nightmare) or set them in the openings he left in the concrete to out marigolds in. I dunno -- we'll figure something out.

Everything else is just basic put this fence here and give me a gate to get in and out of. 🤷🤷

Then all I have to do is plant some fruits and veggies, plant some flowers here and there, and enjoy my little backyard.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need some recommendations for a fencing company. Will need old fence removed, new posts set and 2 gates. I'm not sure what else anyone needs to know ... 🤷🤷🤷 OKC area please. Thanks in advance y'all!!
The last one I used was Southwest Fence in Weatherford. They did a fantastic job on a red cedar fence with steel posts and a footer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom