Carrying at Christmas dinner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope pretty much quit drinking. I have the opportunity to work instead so we will see I still think I need to flip them the bird

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Flip it! Flip ‘em all the bird!

Naw; it’s Christmas so go, conceal, go eat, and be the bigger man. If anybody gets snooty or acts the fool....then flip ‘em the bird and adios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This honestly sounds like a trap to allow you to be honey-potted into a heated argument, lending truth to be the person your ex is probably telling everyone you are. I would either not go, or politely keep my trap shut.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You don't think they'll still go back to Cali and be anti gun regardless?

I'm sure they will, but is it really a good message to send back with them?
I had a few drinks with some very liberal people in Portland a couple years back and after a bit, they asked where I was from. I told them and soon after the subject of guns was brought up. I let them know I was pro 2A and often carried concealed while out and about. After having discussed the subject for a bit, we still mostly didn't agree, but we both kept having a good time and came away with a different opinion of each other.
I wasn't trying to shove the right to bear arms down their throats, I was letting them see that not all gun owners are crazy rednecks waving a rebel flag.
We had a mutual respect for each other, and I believe that's the only way to really begin to get along and make things happen.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had a few drinks with some very liberal people in Portland a couple years back and after a bit, they asked where I was from. I told them and soon after the subject of guns was brought up. I let them know I was pro 2A and often carried concealed while out and about. After having discussed the subject for a bit, we still mostly didn't agree, but we both kept having a good time and came away with a different opinion of each other.
I wasn't trying to shove the right to bear arms down their throats, I was letting them see that not all gun owners are crazy rednecks waving a rebel flag.
We had a mutual respect for each other, and I believe that's the only way to really begin to get along and make things happen.

Unfortunately civility is going the way of the dinosaur!! Need a group fighting for civility on the scale of the NRA!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:rubhands:
This should be you when you arrive.

Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 6.25.46 PM.png

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Yes I agree if they're capable of being level headed and respectful in return

Latest posts

Top Bottom