Stranded at Kendall's...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep a couple of spare fuses in the glove box if you can figure out how to replace them yourself. The fuse is probably not accessible I would image at the price they want to charge. At over $400 they probably have to remove the dash.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
a Noble PD cruiser (probably the same one) go by twice, two Cleveland County scout cars went by twice as well, and three OHP cars went by...

Bad police work, in my books. I've done this silly job for over 30 years. I woulda stopped and seen what was going on, but I suppose that's just me, or possibly a generation thing, I dunno. It just struck me as odd.

What do you mean no one checked on you? You had a parade of LEO's checking on "the group" at Kendall's.

First, Noble P.D. Thinking to himself, "Man, I'm hungry but I think Kendall's is closed. Hmmm, got a group of people hanging in the parking lot at Kendall's. Next time around, "Still there. They aren't doing anything, and I'm hungry, so I'll let them be."

Cleveland County S.O. "Noble 1 said there were some people at Kendall's. Yep, still there."
Noble "thanks County 21."

OHP.
435 Thinking to himself, "I need sum gas."
"435 to 610."
"610 gohead!"
435 "Ya know where 420 is?"
610 "Yep, last I saw of him he was at his house trying to get into his 68 pickup with a pocket knife cause he left his keys in it." 435 "HAW HAW!" "If you see him again tell him I'll be 10 dash 7 in 20 and he still owes me twenty bucks."
610 "YeeOK"
"435 to 610."
610 "GOahead!"
435 "Tell him I'll be by in the morning for it when he tries to Tom Sawyer me again to take down his backyard tree."
610 "YeeOK!"
"435 Noble."
"Noble 435."
435 "Tell Frank that group of silliness is still at Kendall's."
Noble "435, he heard you, thanks."
435 "435, be out at the gas pumps in Noble"
"435"

"120 435" 435 "Gohead EL Tee."
120 "Stick around at the pumps."
435 "10-4."

Latest posts

Top Bottom